One opportunity to serve clients is when a family member dies. Probate is often part of this transaction. Explore & take home tools to use. Cover these topics to better serve your clients:
- What is probate and when is it used?
- What are the six general steps for probate?
- Practical steps & precautions in working with estates.
- What are the Realtor’s role and risks?
- Consider case studies to develop your probate plan.
- Minimize your risks with this special kind of transaction.
Join a lawyer who specializes in estates, probate, and trusts and an SRES agent with years of experience serving families divesting of estate properties. You will have a chance to learn what probate is, common pitfalls in handling probate, and where to get more information if you need it. Case studies will enable you to refine and take home a game plan and resources for your next probate transaction.